Established in 2004, I am an archaeological contractor providing a range of archaeological services across Norfolk and Suffolk, in particular in relation to planning conditions. Based near Norwich I’m ideally placed for projects in both Norfolk and Suffolk.
I work with a wide group of clients, including property developers, Parochial Church Councils and individuals, helping ensure that all planning issues in relation to archaeological matters are adhered to.
I have built my business on repeat custom and recommendations from previous clients who appreciate the personal service that is offered and from architects and agents. I take responsibility for your entire project and manage the process from the initial enquiry to completion.
- Competitively priced
- Fast, efficient project turnaround times
- Over 20 years of archaeological experience
- Personal service
- Work completed to the highest industry standards
- I am a Member of the Chartered Institute for Archaeologists (MCIFA)
- All areas across Norfolk and Suffolk are covered